''While many leaders have been elected that may not have been...

1. 83,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''While many leaders have been elected that may not have been super popular within the party, this is different imo . ln the past the party has been able to control the leader''

is it?

Howard (Iraq - on the phone to Georgie)
    Abbott (captains calls)
    Hitler (god help us)

History is littered with leaders which parties couldn't control - until they were removed by vote or overthrow or assassinated or blew their own brains out

I do agree that the situation in the USA atm is more visual than usual - but, it's really just in with a bunch of the group in history that isn't uncommon - but, less common than most historical leaders

''Trump is unpredictable . Trump is a whack job .''

I've said many times that Trump is unpredictable ---------- but, I now believe that he's more predictable than we thought - before his presidency

we are beginning to get a handle on how he thinks

Turnbull worked him out a bit fairly early - I thought that was pretty smart really. But, what we know now about Trump from his ravings and mutterings and thoughts on things - the picture is getting a little clearer

however, his complexity does make him probably ' greatly unpredictable' --- Michael Moore pinged trump before trump lost the election last time (he'd pinged him before he won as well - he picked it)
    before Trump lost to Biden - Moore said ------- it's a huge mistake to think of Trump as an idiot
    think of him more as a genius ------- and evil genius ------------ so, to the question of what he will do if or when he loses the election --------

he could do anything, and probably will

Moore was on the money with Trump.

One thing we are seeing now clearer and clearer is that Trump is no hero, he's quite frightened of strength - he respects it - like respecting a taipan - he's scared of a taipan

he wouldn't touch a taipan, but he might touch a helpless kitten

if it could benefit him to kill either ---------- he'd kill the kitten, but, he'd walk away from the taipan

he has no guts, but is a wily and opportunistic survivor

if you want to predict Trump ----------- look to what he will benefit from - but, that he won't have a risk of being harmed - look for what he can overpower easily and get away with

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.