I think AP sums it up well . For a guy to guts out every single...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    I think AP sums it up well . For a guy to guts out every single point the way Hewitt does takes its toll . Lets not forget he was world No 1 ... and as a friend of mine always says to be NO 1 At anything is Sensational ! ( he supplies some examples ) .

Everybody loved Rafter , because they thought he was a " nice guy " .. Yet he is the only known Aussie of the year to seriously avoid tax .

Hewitt is a champ, he was No 1 ..he fights harder than any player on tour , he has used ALL of his talents , as a junior he was a scrapper with awesome court coverage , some thought he would make money , but few would have said , his kid can be NO 1 . All the hard fort matches take their toll on both body and mind , so very difficult to have longevity with NO injury .

Australia , loves to knock its winners , we certainly are good at that . Its extremely easy to be critical sitting typing into a computer screen . The guy is a genuine Australian Champion , best to just accept how dam good he is .... and go practise your own forhand , just to see exactly what talent otr lack their of you may have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.