AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Some food for thought. Just trying to break this Dr John Hewson...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Some food for thought.

Just trying to break this Dr John Hewson statement down a bit -

"I have recently come across, and am now supporting, a company, and a technology, that will "refine" coal, to remove the nasties, so that it can be burned with diminished environmental impact.
    It can also be used to produce an alternative to diesel, at about 30 per cent of the cost, that would revolutionise the transport industry, rail, road and sea, over and above its benefits in power generation."

John Hewson - "I have recently come across, and am now supporting, a company, and a technology" - Hewson has recently(and still is) on a national speaking tour for CEDA (centre for economic development of australia) - Chairman of Exergen Martin Albrecht is a Governor of CEDA (did he introduce Hewson to Ex CHTD) (thanks Kranky elsewhere)

Exergen CHTD MRC is a suitable feedstock for techs creating diesel and could potentially revolutionise the transport industry, rail, road and sea, over and above its benefits in power generation. Exergen's process does actually refine the coal and remove the nasties, as opposed to just drying it. It reduces the sulfur content among other benefits that simple drying tech's simply don't have.

Therefore IMO it is not totally inconceivable that Hewson is talking about Exergen when he says - "I have recently come across, and am now supporting, a company, and a technology, that will "refine" coal, to remove the nasties, so that it can be burned with diminished environmental impact."

Of course he may not be talking about Mantle's binding JVA partner Exergen at all.

cheers
    B Rubes

Search Result

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.