HXG 11.1% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Hexagon Looks Beyond The Swarm, page-7

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Working for a broking firm I watched those opening trades this morning where the price opened at 20.5 cents then got slammed to 18 cents in less than 2 mins. So assuming there was no deliberate attempt to crush the price you can only put those trades down to poor operating. The stock is now back up to 19.5 cents. If it was bad operating then there'll be an upset client or two out there. The trouble is it makes other shareholders a little nervous when you see trading like that as it has us all wondering what do they know that I don't. If you want some reassurance just go back over the last few announcements HXG has released and keep your eye on the bigger end game.

In closing, just a small titbit for consideration. The dollar value of all trades in HXG for 2017 was $15.2m. We have now reached that level less than a third of the way through 2018.

Take what you will from that little stat but this illustrates that this "little engine that could" of a company is starting to appear on the radar screens of some. A lot of work to be done from here but with Min Res providing the grunt and Michael Chan booting Syrah Resources to the curb and staking his career with HXG then let the non-believers jump out at 18 cents. If that stock went to new shareholders then welcome aboard, should be one helluva a ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $1.134K 68.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 569928 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 339593 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.