AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Please remember just because we're not seeing replies to asx...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Please remember just because we're not seeing replies to asx this DOESNT mean there hasn't been any!!

All it means is we are not seeing them. imo we have reason to believe that Negotiations between asx and ab1 have been happening in the background this whole time.
    The information is available:
    Consulting charges and particularly legal and other advisory costs paid since suspension (9 months consulting charges were $645,000 and in the last three months charges totalled $868,000)

3 months charges to fix this problem with the asx $868!!!! does that sound like someone sitting on their bum to you?
    by now they would have spent well over $1mil to try and keep shareholders happy on the asx.

Finally im going to finish by saying. Stop and think. Is Animoca really here to rip you off? sit around and not do anything? fleece shareholders?
    When have they done anything wrong by shareholders???? couple of wrong reports outweighs that stellar shareprice movement you've been enjoying?? Theyve done MULTIPLE raises at current shareprice to close friends ( most already in top 20)....again keeping dilution to a minimum and horrible broker raises are non existent.
    In my opinion they treat us like kings compared to some other companies on the asx.

PS: you think people as powerful and successful as our board of directors dont have back up plans?........please

all in my opinion dyor

Last edited by Copone: 13/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.