AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

.... I don't know if we will be trading on ASX from next Monday...

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    .... I don't know if we will be trading on ASX from next Monday 24th Feb or we get delisted and move on... but I think IF we get a chance to stay on then probably there will be a short run for the the exit upon trading... a lot of people were trapped when this went into suspension... they will get out no matter what price it is... and some LT holders too... I don't blame anyone who has his/her fingers on the sell button on relisting... I would sell too if I was in dire need of money and had a lot of AB1 shares... (but I am not in need of money and can hold on for a while)...

BUT BUT BUT has anyone noticed how strong the crypto run is RIGHT NOW??? IF we relist in the coming few weeks in this atmosphere with all things sorted and bedded down and with cryptos going berserk, this might actually be able to absorb the initial 10am sell off much much faster as many will be willing to take a punt on AB1 as a proxy play for cryptos...

so in some way there could be a nice incoming force to balance out the outgo...

let's see IF we get to stay on first... that is the $64m question for now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.