FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hey asic, we're over here!!, page-13

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Yes, it is a worry when the share price goes down dramatically, but all that means is that someone wants to get rid of a lot of shares. I am convinced that is one major seller from the selling pattern.

I am in this for the long haul, and absolutely nothing has changed my view of this company, its prospects and the strong likelihood of this becoming a major and profitable gold producer. Shandong's investment only strengthened my belief. They have not been growing profits by 20% a year for over ten years by throwing money away. They have done what most companies would do when getting a majority interest - cleaning out the unprofitable parts, taking writedown if you need to, but set yourself up for strong and sustained growth in the future.

At this stage, the only thing wrong with FML is the falling share price, and the way you make money on the stock market is by picking the times the market is over-reacting or just plain wrong. No one gets it right all the time, but if you want to be run by the market, just invest in index linked funds.

I would love to hear more from Focus management and I have placed a call but yet to have an answer as to when we can expect news on exploration results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52002 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.