PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hey ASX, lift the damn suspension, page-3

1. 1,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Well, I can assure you that they have in fact disregarded the four points I raised. At the very least you will note that PIL was suspended on 10 October 2019 which was before PIL had a chance to reply to the ASX queries. If they were dinkum the ASX would have waited until after getting the reply before deciding to suspend. The reply to the queries was released by PIL on 18 October 2019.

I have been communicating with the ASX as a concerned shareholder and I've made all of those points to them but they have not rebutted one of them. They are not interested at all in argument or logic.

The reasons they give for the suspension are "it is ASX policy to review statutory accounts" and that they will "take appropriate action (which can include suspension....)".

Furthermore, they state "The next financial report due for PIL is its half year report on 28 February 2020", implying that only an unqualified audit report in the half yearly will lift the suspension.

Its unbelievable and laughable but that is the limit and simplicity of their thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3097498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 197325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.