hey banksters: we are fully awake, page-16

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    "Hey Jacques, I appreciate your posting the video, but what do you say to the following comment on youtube....

"His entire family belongs to one Masonic group or another. Sad but true. Do your research, look it up. Even if he appears to be well intentioned, you can? NEVER KNOW who he really serves, us or the "society" he has already pledged to? Get my drift...start nominating actual people/neighbours that you know with NO KNOWN AFFILIATIONS and just tout the SAME MESSAGE. THIS IS HOW WE WIN. WHEN WE HAVE "OUR OWN" ACTUALLY REPRESENTING US. MUCH LOVE TO ALL."

Could it be that Ron Paul is a "controlled opposition"?"

Well I reckon you're going to have to make a bit of an effort rather than just bandy wild speculations around.

Firstly what does it matter if he IS a Mason? Ok we all know about the Masons secret religious stuff but what does any of that have to do with RP's political position?

Do you think they are going to pull another bait'n'switch like they did with Obama? Given RP has been speaking the same words for over 30 years wouldn't it be much much easier to just steal the next election like they did with the 2 Bush elections?

Similarly what is the point of having a 'controlled opposition'? Is it just to compile a list of citizens who can think so that big brother knows who to go after? Is it to divide the vote? If so, why? Wouldn't they prefer no controlled opposition so that their pet monkey can get more of the vote? Or are you one of those paid disinfo merchants that I keep reading about? :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.