CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Great sentiment and well put Cipher, hopefully we'll all be...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Great sentiment and well put Cipher, hopefully we'll all be still on our perches' I think like many posters I have a healthy understanding that anything can appear from left wing…and I do mean anything? having said that there are many things we can’t dispute and firstly among them is that we are getting seriously close to mining, this is after a whole cohort of posters stated it would never happen.

The question was put to me about positive and negative comments…I have no problem with ‘negative’ comments as long as they are balanced, similar to ‘positive comments’ being too positive and too negative always run the serious risk of ending up being ignored which is problematic for all. I don’t post ten times a day every day trying to convince or otherwise posters on this thread..I have no need, ultimately the ‘facts’ more often than not speak for themselves…and they are easily obtainable.

A little snippet that people may not be fully aware of is the fact that he has actually bought ‘six mines from exploration to production in Australia and Africa, these have been both underground and open cut and has designed and constructed the plant and mineral extraction process at each one ..hmmm I guess he must know a thing a two about getting this sort of project up and running and the pitfalls to avoid. and what needs to be done to get projects like this funded.

I guess there are many of us ( and certainly some newbies) who may never have known or who have also forgotten that at one time Cudeco or (Australian Mining Investment as it was then known) was the second lowest capitalised company on the ASX, it’s now ranked to be among the S&P top 200 listed companies..not bad at all, you have to get an awful lot right to achieve this kind of goal in the economic clime we have had over the last few years.
    It has not been easy we investors know that, it has been pretty difficult at times..we investors know that, Wayne is not your average CEO..we investors know that..as Wayne himself says…’Fair to say I have never been one for the “establishment”, which may well have made life a little harder for us’ and it has made life a little harder once again ..we investors now that.

We also know that our Rocklands project ‘is located in the biggest known copper belt of Australia and is also one of the largest 'single exploration programs in Australia and according to our annual report is 'in the top three exploration programs ever in Australia for the past decades to have completed such a large drilling and exploration program in such a short period'

This is not small or insignificant..we know that,

So what else do we know, we know that we have under 200 million shares on issue, what does this mean for us shareholders? Quite simply such a low number of shares on issue means one thing and one thing only MUCH HEALTHIER DIVIDENDS ... now Wayne is not saying $4 dividends or even $2 dividends he simply states ‘healthier dividends’

We have $125 million dollars in hand and NO DEBT!! We own 100% of our mining fleet 100 % which of course Wayne secured at bargain prices in the midst of the GFC a very astute financial purchase. We have our leases in place, we have native title agreements, rail road facilities sorted …access to national markets secured..and it goes on and on.

We also have.. Significant resource inventory based on over 340,000m of drilling - discovery costs ~1.5c/lb
    30.3mt @ 1.7% CuEq (0.8% CuCoAu cut-off) Measured and Indicated resource
    97.9mt @ 0.96% CuEq (0.4% CuCoAu cut-off) Measured and Indicated resource
    272.9mt @ 0.62% CuEq (0.2% CuCoAu cut-off) Measured, Indicated & Inferred resource

There is so much more going on that it really is quite staggering.….and these are all facts not conjecture, not hearsay and not playing with any numbers…taken from annual reports and chairman’s statement …any Newbie to the CUDECO site or those who are beginning to waver with the barrage of truly negative stuff that gets posted here on a regular basis, should check the CDU website out and quietly have a read at what is going on…I haven't even gone into any detail about the Wilgar Project ...who knows what will eventually entail there?? So where does that leave me, pretty similar how Cipher described it ..good one Cipher.

There is still so much more I have left out (time factor) but the last comment I’ll leave to Wayne himself..

“Las Minerale Central is one of the richest deposits of copper in the world to a depth from surface to 150m within the supergene zone over a central bonanza zone of over 800 metres. In 2006 I, as the Chaiman of CuDeco, reported that the Rocklands Group Copper Project was one of the richest copper mines in the world and declared Rocklands would be a "World Class Copper Cobalt Deposit." I say it again this time with more confidence and conviction”

As always cheers to the longtermers and today more than ever we all need to do our own research..

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.