BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

I normally would not touch the BMN thread but I felt this time I...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    I normally would not touch the BMN thread but I felt this time I had to weigh in.

For what it's worth, and to me it's worth a lot, John is a good guy. We have spoken on the phone a couple of times and I can assure Fone Geeks that John is not arrogant, not am man of ego, he is just a nice bloke.

I can understand the psychology here as I went through this with BDG. The exact same belief, the exact same confidence in what management was telling me.

I lost about $85K of my own capital on BDG but if I look at its high and look at what I finally sold at, I "lost" close to $500K. If I had listened to the chart and not the people I would be much better off.

In the end I learned that management had let insiders know what was wrong and those insiders sold off slowly and only when management knew that their mates were out did they disclose the problems. It crossed my mind that I wanted to hurt those people but decided revenge wasn't worth a prison term.

I will never forget that lesson, it was burned into my brain and this is why I have empathy for John. I don't know why BMN has fallen as it has but I know what everyone is feeling.

This is why I agree with Chris (and I don't agree with Chris all that often) that sticking the boots in achieves nothing, settling old scores achieves nothing.

I don't give a stuff about BMN or 90% of the people who post on here but I do hope it all recovers for John's sake, he doesn't deserve this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.