CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Defabstar, I know the feeling. At 25 I held senior management...

1. 18,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Defabstar, I know the feeling. At 25 I held senior management positions with a large firm and had trouble being taken seriously.I did win out in the end though. I won out by taking the advice and help of many senior employees who in lots of cases knew a lot more than all the senior management. However there are many young enthuastic university graduates that I found useless because they knew "everything".
    I'm 77 which is 7 bonus years over the "three score and ten" and I look back a lot further than I look ahead but I never stop looking ahead. Using the looking back experience i can look ahead to a change for the better and I think that change is starting to occur.
    Looking back,real estate has always been a sound investment and CER fits that bill. Real estate in central areas has always turned out better than real estate in the "boondocks" and CER fits that bill too. The only thing I don't like is debt but CER appears to be handling that better than most. I,m happy to hold CER and hope it will continue to help fund my retirment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.