ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG has made announcements to ASX about the mining of...

1. 8,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    GGG has made announcements to ASX about the mining of uranium.

5th Dec 2011. Greenland Government introduces uranium licensing framework for the Kvanefjeld multi-element project.

25th Oct 2013. Greenland repeals zero-tolerance uranium policy allowing Kvanefjeld to move into permitting and towards mine development.

23rd Dec 2015 Greenland ratifies participation in international regulations concerning uranium.

All these announcements fly in the face of GoG anticipating that it could ban GGG from mining uranium, let alone REEs.

So in what year was GGG supposed to have signed a document that said GGG had no recourse to the courts if GoG put a stop to GGG mining uranium - or 'using uranium' as one translation posted to HotCopper said?

And if there was such a document did it restrict itself to the possibility of GGG not properly managing the safety aspects of the work, once it had started?

So GGG seems to have gone ahead with its plans in good faith.

I'm no legal eagle, but it does seem to me that GGG would have a viable claim for damages if it was totally banned from mining, regardless of which party was in power.

However, obviously negotiation is less troublesome than litigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.