ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Yeah some posters are I would say introvert in person; but are...

1. 3,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    Yeah some posters are I would say introvert in person; but are very vocal on the keyboard. I think it's okay if they run an alt account - they generally don't have all there much credibility from low post count anyway. Sledging is national sport here (ref "the practice of making taunting or teasing remarks to an opposing player, especially a batsman, in order to disturb their concentration."). Also venting is healthy imo. I tend to see "conflict" "conflict" "conflict" between posters.... but there is a nice point when you read each others regular post there is a ahah! moment, "I agree with you on that".

I believe GGG has a lot of professional investors / supporters; that should be applauded they have had a lot of success supporting the stock; literally on the worse possible days, in the weirdest of situations like ill-timed trading halts. Any company would be lucky to have that sort of positive dedication and following.

This is separate to say what management have done, up until this point; which you might consider the perfect storm due to COVID.
    There was something fundamentally wrong with management after reading this earlier article about Sofus Frederiksen (Farmer):
    (01/05/2014 ---- http://stephanfaris.com/2014/05/01/greenlands-prime-minister-looks-on-global-warmings-bright-side/)
    So at this point they we pretty much re-signed to being relocated at the point in time.

There were articles as late ~January 2021 which revisited the farmer, and he re-stated he had not spoken to GGG in sometime.
    That means every board member and directors must have been stuck in their own fantasy world for the longest time; whilst the whole project was unraveled in bad PR campaigns, and unconvincing pubiic hearings, and bad optics.

If the EIA had multiple pathways - external processing (to produce some framing); was completed 3-4 years earlier (with Shenghe - then earlier, without them could have taken their time). So probably the HK umbrella movement (2019), and not respecting Sofus Frederiksen, set off some seriously negative optics. If Shenghe weren't in the share register; and COVID didn't happen (literally I am saying COVID is by way of association - prejudice against China --- so weirdly become anti-GGG due to Shenghe, that could actually been a successful pathway.

From Shenghe perspective; they are in a rock and hard place - losing face is the worse thing that you can do (money is less important then losing face). They are likely under the thumb and scrutiny of their own domestic politics.

What seems to be happening now; is there is a splinter in the share support. I wouldn't be surprised if what we are seeing with the rather large short position is trying to eek out and claw back the 34 cent--->15 cent plunge (Jan-->Feb); would be attributed to the December capital raising investors.
    Those that are hell bent on supporting the price, need to consider if they are like a Japanese Soldier on a pacific island, stilling running aggressive long stance; but didn't receive the message from command of a surrender back when the SP was 15 cents. Worse yet if they go kamikaze with grenades whilst the shorter are putting further pressure down to potentially <3 cent mark (pre-July 2016 days).

I don't think the negative spiral can be broken unless Shenghe are off the register; and new EIA is announced to be commenced.
    Failing that a voluntary suspension could stem the flow of SH value; obviously also - if there are further trading halts, and management actually do the same in OTC; its not rocket science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.