ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gentlemen,One more quick point I wanted to raise with you all....

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gentlemen,

One more quick point I wanted to raise with you all. Again, it is simply my opinion.

Regarding the company's recent announcement which announced the company was looking at the possibility of taking some sort of legal action against the Greenland government.

I don't know why, given the addendum that the company agreed to in 2013 that is currently attached to the GGG Exploration mining license, which the company has never properly announced to we shareholders, or to the brokers who have raised money for the company (over 100 million since 2013 without announcing this material change in their license rights) or released to information to the ASX and ASIC or the the Pink Sheets in America. quite off the subject here, in my opinion this is a serious problem for the company they have never addressed.

But my opinion as to the Company's rhetoric regarding their announcing they are looking at the possibility of taking some sort of legal action may simply be a ruse to allow the company to have an supposed excuse to fail to answer difficult questions that are likely to come up at the soon to be held AGM.
    Just my opinion but remember that I put this forward. Again, the company given its recent failures has much to answer for that they would rather not have to answer for, and this sort of ruse may very well fit their need to avoid doing so.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.