NEO nuenco nl

hey ghosty.......

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    a couple of good posts today I thought, agree with everything you said or inferred.

I can't imagine why the sp of such a great prospect is only 4.5c and FALLING?......

1. The only source I've EVER seen of either OPL or NEO having a commercial resource is from POSTERS on this site......

2. Neither OPL nor NEO have ever come close to saying they have a commercial resource - "significant" is a wriggle word. Significant in what sense? an exploratory sense? in which case they can't be pulled up for using that term, or significant in a commercial sense? that would be a completely different animal - but they have NEVER said such a thing.

3. It appears to me that what OPL and NEO have done is to orchestrate an expectation that they have encountered commercial reserves - though without explicitly saying so. You can call that clever or devious depending on where you stand.....

4. OPL/NEO drilling program is nearly six months old by now. And the way their announcements read, it seems each successive hole is better than the last. Now, those operators out there have a good idea what they are looking at - and no company can prevent information leaking, just not possible. I bet their near field competitors pretty well know already what they've got (unlike shareholders) - so would someone who thinks that NEO have a commercially significant resource kindly tell me why the insiders aren't crawling all over NEO's sp, and why NEO's sp is 4.5c and FALLING?

5. The spp extension is easily explained if you are of a cynical bent like me. NEO want to claw every dollar from the punters before the flow rate figures are released and both its sp and cred are shredded. That's just my view of course. The goons will shout me down, call me names, but as Camus said in 'The Outsider', I can handle the mob's 'howls of execration'.....

I'm sure snowballs will hammer me for all this, I just wish he had an answer for me, I don't even want to see him losing money......

just don't be over-extended in this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.