Sending your daughter (of any age) to another country and force...

1. 328 Posts.
    Sending your daughter (of any age) to another country and force her into a pre arranged marriage is behaviour that is unacceptable and needs to be changed just as it was and is being changed within other communities that think this is acceptable.

Yeah Miles.....

How about telling us which other religions look the other way when it comes to sending their 14 year old daughters.....I know our mob don't condone it....don't even dream of it....even the ultra orthodox would not consider for one moment that their 14 year old daughters should hook up with some old fart just for the sake of not assimilating.....

Whilst we're at it....how come that same community which closes an eye to these goings on...don't have the samen problem when their young bloods go on a porking rampage with our caucasion women?

That ok under Islamic law? Guess it must be...

Defiling non muslim girls is a must, me thinks....but then of late I see that is a form of punishment even when it comes to one of their own.....like raping a rape victim for reporting a rape?

And killing her if she happened to be a married woman....as in Pakistan...and Suadi Arabia...not to mention honour killings in Lebanon and everywhere else....

I don't see Christian Arabs resorting to these tactics.....which begs the questtion....why not?

After all...they have been brought up in the same locale.....

That means the value system...is up the creek....in fact not far from where you live.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.