WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

hey jeff how you feeling?, page-29

1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Glyn's Answer dissected a little:-

"In answer to your questions, there are a lot of very positive news contained in the Shareholder Update with P&G, Coty, GSK and Bodyguard and we are very pleased with all aspects.

yes and not 'overblown' with false promise and hope

Specifically with GSK, we maintain excellent working relationships across the three parts of GSK. We do believe the more active electric toothbrush will have a very profound effect on tooth penetration and as we have conducted four very positive tests with GSK oral over several years, we will pursue tooth penetration using OBJ technology.

and do not forget, an electric toothbrush v manual toothbrush cost ? $10 v $1 - to incorporate the technology into a $1 toothbrush does not make sense, incorporate it into the more expensive one that people are willing to pay - i've seen some of these at $50+ - no brainer

That may be with several potential parties, we have suggested two in our Shareholder announcement.
    Yes, we have invoiced the first revenues related to SKII but one needs to be reminded that these are the first invoices with a new contract and client and cash payments do take time. The 4C is a cash report, not a revenue report so we can only report cash received. Timing is everything.

posters should have a better understanding v cash and revenue they are not the same thing, nor is accrual v cash accounting. It a "non issue" at present, and quite irrelevant anyway after release of a single product.

The team remains focused on making all of our programs successful and we do not have any negative views anywhere. "

nor can i (as someone that has owned businesses, now GM or a large multinational corporate) - let the guys carry on doing what they are doing….i for one will be topping up! (would be at anything less than 10c !) small steps to victory…..there have been no 'false anne to pump price…everything is progressing as it should. in fact the board should be commended for their honesty in keeping SH advised of the plus and minus…..although timing a little lousy - but what is good timing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.