NTG national telecoms group limited

hey jfc or grant62, page-5

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Troskolo,

No. I missed trading halt announcement. At the time, I was too busy exploring the whole CDR, VCR, RSL-COM, Babcock & Brown connection relating to today's appointment of a new CFO to VCR.

Regarding NTG, today's trading action didn't really suggest anything, with 980K shares traded in 21 separate trades, for a total value of $54,132, and an average trading value of ~$2,600.

I find it a bit strange though because the Trading Halt was requested by NTG and is to remain in place until the commencement of trading on Thursday, unless an earlier announcement is made.

According to ASX-R of 4th August, a General Meeting of shareholders is also to be held on Thursday to "approve the sale of part of its Internal Lease Portfolio to TH Capital Investments Pty Limited, a
    company associated with its Managing Director Mr Tony Hakim".

The ASX-R then went on to state that "(t)he company ha(d) entered into an agreement, subject to shareholder approval, to sell the Lease Portfolio to TH Capital for $9.324 million. The funds raised from the sale will be used to repay $8.5 million in loans from Danewell Pty Limited and TH Capital with the balance being used support the operating needs of the
    business".

As best as I know, that meeting is still going ahead, and is scheduled to commence at 10.00AM (ie: at the same time as the pre-open status is to be removed).

This suggests to me that something else, other than Thursday's meeting was the subject of this afternoon's Trading Halt. But what, I do not know (aside from Thursday's meeting, of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.