QTK quiktrak networks limited

to imply that i lost money due to listening to postings on...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    to imply that i lost money due to listening to postings on hotcopper is incorrect.

rather i was very let down and disillusioned that management of quiktrak remained virtually silent in the face of a tumbling shareprice which hurt most people holding at that time. from the march update until only a couple of weeks ago most long term shareholders have been carrying over massive paper losses which i believe could have been avoided if the company had implemented some attempts to reassure the market that the chinese contract remained in place.

i raised these concerns with both MP and Dr Unterwegner when i remained a shareholder and it fell on deaf ears. why would they bother when the shareprice never fell below what there average prices owe them........probably less than 10c and certainly less than 10c in the case of MP. furthermore those guys knew exactly what the state of affairs was and did not need to lose a wink of sleep. however they showed how little they think of the average shareholder in their lack of action. they may very well pull it off still but i personally would never trust these guys again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.