EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Thanks for your question. Sorry for the delay, I've been...

1. 225 Posts.
    Thanks for your question. Sorry for the delay, I've been holidaying and only had my phone, which is impossible to write anything of substance on.

I had to take a little time off from hotcopper, due to some...... unpleasantness. Team nEGOtron may wish to elaborate on what happened.

I disagree that Healyn has moved on from the AGM results. He may not be whining about the consolidation any more but the conspiracy theories are running thick and fast. Every time an announcement comes out Healyn pulls is to pieces, finds the negative in it, adds some speculation and winds everybody up.

On the Marshall issue. Why is Healyn now barking up that tree? Does he want some fanciful trumped up announcements with all the bells and whistles. I'd just rather know the truth, im confident that is what we are getting.

The announcement seems really measured and downplayed, which seems to be the style of the current board. I really think we need to wait until further info is out. There is some concern about he porosity but it certainly doesn't mean the well is a duster. Maybe someone with more O&G experience can offer comment on this. (I'm in the middle of reading up on it) I am looking forward to seeing what data comes in the near future.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.