ERN 0.00% 0.5¢ erongo energy limited

No Sir,the world is not short of agricultural products just the...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    No Sir,

the world is not short of agricultural products just the allocation is not working. The First World subsidies destroy professional agric. Production in countries where more than 2 crops are possible a year depending on the product. Same with milk you were referring to. EEC send billions of tons of milk powder into Africa and South America, flood the market with milk that lead to price reductions and to the destruction of the domestic milk industry and you wanna tell me that we are short of agrcult. products? Same with onions, tomatoes and and and....It's a legend that its to dry, to hot or to windy to grow this stuff in least developed countries.

As far as slow release fertilizer is concerned I don't talk about urea coated versions because urea is not biodegradable. You should do some reading at the Hanfeng Homepage - quite an interesting read and it works because China has the problem of wind and desertification and casual fertilizer is literally "gone with the wind" with all the negative impacts for the environment - that is why Chinese Goverment is rying to implement slow release stuff and honestly - better to have a certain percentage of not-dissolved coats than 80%+ of the fertilizer evrywhere but not at the acres. By the way - another good investment is wood, saplings and plantation stocks like Sino Forest, Cathay Forest or Maple Leaf Reforestation - all of them are Canadian stocks but great value and in my view reforestation is the key to a growing agrcult. sector in China - much money to earn in related sectors.

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.