RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

hey macca, page-9

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    Forget about today's gains and the hype and emotion of a good day for once, check out Ranges market cap and then think about what she still has left in her tank...Under $200mm market cap for a company with exclusive access to one of the most resource rish regions of tyhe world and backed by some of the biggest hedge funds in the world....

No freakin way I will be sellinga single share while Range market cap is under $500million.....and even then It will be cheap...

Remember White Nile, they have sustained a market cap of ~1billlion and have a lot les potenetial than Range and the SAME funds and bankersa re behind Ranges so believe me Range will do as well as White Nile if not better...these big biys know what they are doing and are not in it for a quick 100% return...

We now have the weekend for CD's report to circulate and general word to spread AROUND THE GLOBE then we will have more buying next week with a push towards $2. Remember the following news is still to come;

1. AIM timetable.
    2. Canmex drilling program/schedule (spudding by Oct imo)
    3. Minerals update/potential JV
    4. Offshore MOU?
    5. Takeover rumours?????

Go back and read the indepenedent report again over the weekend. You may think $7 is a bit rich but I am sure you will all agree, given the crap on the ASX at the moment (i.e. Niagra with a MC of $300mm) is a market cap of under $200mm for range cheap...HELL YES!! Still a 3-5 bagger left in this one guys....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.