AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

D'Mum,Thanks for your views - I do appreciate them. I guess I...

1. 244 Posts.
    D'Mum,

Thanks for your views - I do appreciate them. I guess I was referring to the way in which BT kept the market fully informed (and is still doing so) - almost to the detriment of the AVM SP.
    But...the mkt was informed. And he did it to a timetable. When we have so little to go on (re:AIM), except my hard crusty crystal balls, it really is somewhat of leap of faith for us punters to invest in this.

All I read about on theis forum is the way in which MF and his cornes have slipped up. You and possibly a few other kind souls are the only ones to see a more positive element. Certainly I agree with the fundamentals...but let's be honest, I think all of us are a little suspicious of this coming off.

I am quite a small holder (hence my crusty ones) and fully appreciate all of these postings. I do not have much to lose at all and am using AIM as a learning experience, perhaps in the same way you learnt about AVM?

I am clutching the small hard ones and look forward to my full learnings (lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.