BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

hey mitta what's the latest ?

1. 302 Posts.

Hey Mitta

Its obvious your analysis is appreciated by all, can you give us the heads up on what is happening to price ,something dosnt add up, the fundementals and price seem to be add odds

B.s I hope you didnt give it the kiss of death, in saying that some type of price manipulation seems to be in play not quite sure that is the sole determinant on price direction at this stage or just taking advantage of a weak stock

P.b.s That $2 support is coming very quickly it is very crucial pricestays above this level, my guess it will be breached soon

P.m.s Where's Lil "j" this is about the price level there was all that conjecture about reaching, I havnt seen a post lately, I hope everything is ok, I would love to talk considering what price is doing, maybewe can get the heads up on where price is heading or at a best case why price and fundementls seem to be at logerheads.

I would hate to think Ive been put on ignore because i actually like talking to "j" the posts presented have some merit and are obviously appreciated by all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.