Hey Prue MacSween answer me this

1. 4,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Just seen on Sky - Prue MacSween stating that she would require all her staff to be vaccinated as a condition to work citing OH&S etc etc blah blah blah

Well Prue answer me this, have you ever arrived at the work place with a cold? Did you ever expose your staff to risk of catching the flu and potentially dying? If you say no, why is it I wouldn't believe you. Furthermore, if you force your staff to be vaccinated will you take responsibility if a staff member has an adverse reaction from vaccines that do not have full approval.

I am a liberal voter and conservative but cannot stand hypocrisy no matter what side of the political sphere it comes from. I'm also very critical of Scott Morrison who is supposedly an expert in communication but has failed dismally. Don't worry lefties there is just as much criticism for you in the same vein.

If I was an employee I would certainly seek legal advice and ask for a warranty from the employer that, as a result of being required/forced to be vaccinated with what is essentially an experimental drug, in the event of illness or severe reaction the employer will continue to provide wages and cover any out of pocket medical expenses for the entire time of the debilitation.

For the record I am not an anti-vaxxer and I am organising my vaccination for this week but not before consulting my GP. This post is more about human rights issues than it is about the vaccination. And before you go sounding off please explain where you were on the subject of deaths due to the flu and the mandating of vaccinations BC (before Covid).

I just hope, in time, there is a documentary/training video that can be shown to generations to come on "How Not To Handle a Pandemic" because what we are going through now is appalling.frown.png

Cheers
    BW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.