RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: hey relax guys...er, how relaxed are you? All Ords,Caught...

1. 185 Posts.
    re: hey relax guys...er, how relaxed are you? All Ords,

Caught out on another mistruth are you, wouldn't be trying to talk your book up would you?

From the last announcement this on drilling, note that it doesn't mention April

"The Board of Range very much looks forward to its forthcoming drilling campaign and the selection of other attractive areas for an accelerated exploration effort"

Yes forthcoming because it is planned for Q3.

I know where your confusion arises though as from the announcement on the 3/3 the company stated

"From its initial field trips the Company is pleased with the results and looks forward to the report from the oil survey team and the assay and soil sampling work."

However the oil survey team was not drilling, the oil survey team was stated to be in the announcement on 27/2

"A second separate Geo-Dynamics survey team will be deployed in the near future to plan a non-invasive seismic survey around the four or five well locations in the Nogal Valley."

So nowhere do the company state that they are drilling at the moment.

Clearly the market has read it the way I have, you are the only one to think otherwise. I do not mind that you don't have the capacity to work this out but do not misrepresent the truth, the truth is that the company has not started drilling yet and you are telling porky's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.