ITE i.t.& e limited

hey robbo, page-4

1. 399 Posts.
    (ITE)--it&e

HI Ocker,

Agree it is not exactly like the desire and demand for cappucinos and ice-creams--it is..."slightly" more incremental than that.

Then again razor--and the licence fees and maintence fees-- cost more.... than an ice cream.....

Guess, we will get ...."a feel"-- for that as various "exisiting" Financial Insto mandates mature--and expire--....

Do remember that Sungard has 25, 000 staff--there is a current Global Revenue base .....that supports a Company(sungard) that is twice the size of Optus.

and,....waht will also be of interest....is to see--the ....

....CALIBRE ....and reputational --reference site Potential and weight of the "Index"-- that the next few Global Razor (ITE) deals demonstrate.--

(1) The investment market

(2) To new potential new global banks

(3) To Sungard, Reuters, Algo and other players...

To me Ocker--it is as much....a positive ROI issue.... (for the banks) --as much as a Risk Mgt Issue--and a simplicity of operational function.

But Ocker, heh-- I definitely do-- respect your assesment and views.

As an aside--that is why I also find the alst few deals with Qld Treasury and another Australian financial Instituion--of interest--it widens, broadens and deepens the real Client potential.....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.