BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

hey sentia717, page-7

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Oh thank goodness that Quickeze has finally begun to work.

Having reread what I posted I have been having a further think and something that was mentioned by a poster back on late Friday or somewhere back amongst all those postings that I waded through came to mind again.

Perhaps the speeding ticket theory is more relevant than at first thought.
    There was some talk or suggestion by a poster on Friday that his explanation for the interest in RAU shares and the lift in sp was that there was rumour of a takeover offer for RAU.
    Somebody later suggested that they had heard from someone that JK had said that the trading halt was because of some dickhead comment on HC.

Now I remember the the 'takeover post' because it was shortly before I closed the computer down before I went away.
    I also remember someone posting a comment about "spreading rumours' and how it could lead to legal action by ASX etc.

Now I thought at the time that the comment about the "rumour" was a dangerous one and was a bit suspicious when the poster claimed to be trying to track down the source of the rumour.
    Maybe he did not have too far to look or to "track"

Anyway if that comment did send palpitations through to the ASX as a poster has claimed then yes you could understand why a "speeding ticket" could follow.

On reflection I suspect that there will be a comment by the company (if it is in response to that issue). I doubt, as I said before, that there is any real takeover offer but the opportunity may be taken to clarify a few things (e.g. Chinese meeting or maybe Luzon or both - I'm guessing here)

I certainly don't think that bretto is going to get his wish of the sp smurfing its way up to the 20's. Not yet anyway - certainly not tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.