hey wabbit --, page-4

1. 102 Posts.
    re: hey bwownshirt ok , my apologies for being brusk, but i was challanging you to see thru the selective bigotry. Personally, i have alot of time for both peoples, but i haven't experienced the same dramas you refer to on the way to the rugby for instance. But i did get blindsided by a bunch of poms once -- i tell you what, you gotta watch those louts -- unbathed, whingeing,bover booted thugs -- and that royal family !! Hey, i'll bet you got some pom in you eh rabbit --- MAYBE I SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU -- see how you like it. But then, someone will obviously want to disriminate against me-- yidsuss for example . i agree, isreal back to stated borders, agreement on resources in the region -- everyone happy !! if once that were imposed, and someone fu##ed it up , then at that time i would support a military action -- but that is clearly not the situation now. The danger in my view, is the whole big grab at the one world order with the US as the leader, is relient on world aquiescense. And as far as i can tell, apart from spain and england, the world is not in a mood to do so. Are you really so convinced that an administration led by a christian on a mission ( a rattlesnake handler from texas ) with guys like ashcroft and a civilian who just loves war games,all being influenced by enron executives (were) is right ? i don't

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.