LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

hey we are back at 30c, is the dt intact??, page-9

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Yep MH there was a time that I thought they actually meant something too, I even went so far as to read all the rules that the institutions use to report and spoke to ASIC at length about how the algorithms they used to report were meaningless to investors and their information was out of what etc etc etc.

They discovered that their information was meaningless and the more you look at it more so.

At the end of the day someone shorts because they see weakness in the price and someone buys because they see strength.

Thats it really in a nutshell.

If you were to short a stock then you would also have a safe exit strategy too yeah??

So forget it, there is either strength or weakness in the trading patterns.

What do you see right now, up a bit, down a bit but over the last few months down??

The market is still valuing this enterprise less than a few months ago but what has changed??

A lot apparently so that was priced in or expected by the market.

So what needs to change or be released now for the market to change its sentiment??

When that happens the price will trade higher.

But even if it were 40c right now that would still be only the start of a rise and at the moment we have some here that are breaking out the bubbly if it rises 1.5c.

If thats you please take a heavy object and hit yourself in the head repeatedly...LOL.

We have a long way to go before this can be any kind of turnaround.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.