SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hey Westcott, page-11

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Lion2009.

It is a long process, I understand that part of it. Setting up funding for projects this size are even more time consuming than just about any other project that has come on line in the last 10 years. Even FMG Projects are not as involved as the SDL Projects. FMG only had to deal with the West Australian Government for most of what they wanted to do. Only involved in Australia. Rail line already going to Port Headland for most of FMG's rail corridor to Port Headland. Just follow BHP Rail Corridor most of the way.
    On the other hand, SDL have Cameroon and The Congo Governments to deal with. No Rail Corridor or even Road to follow to get to Port, what port, there is none, we have to start up a whole New Port Complex, as well as Rail and Road infrastructure.

My main problem with Management is, continually giving dates of Major Happenings they don't keep too.
    Telling the Press and other Bodies about changes to SDL and either waiting weeks to tell share holders or not even telling share holders.
    This last item of news from Indaba about a delay, they still have told us nothing.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.