SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott, this had always been the problem with this ^%&...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Westcott,
    this had always been the problem with this ^%& management (ala GC). Always dubious, ambiguous, spin-doctor tales about miles stone. In all the many years that I have held this stock, there is not one, I repeat NOT ONE, milestone they've met on time.
    Then we hear secondhand news through articles and reporters. And never has GC come forward to clear up the continuous ambiguities that's been going on for years and years. Same thing happening yet again. Why don't the (expletives) come forward and tell the truth about what's going on. Going by the Article that Pika is referring to, it talks about "after 2016" not "standing over "into" or "till" 2016 but "after" - which would align with your thoughts that funding might now only occur in 2016 (for which reason they supposedly cut cost to see the 2015 year out on current cash. But we know that that too is the biggest load of Shite because they will have to do a CR months before the last bit of current cash runs out. Next CR will be September - No different to the Noble CR which was followed up by Bogoluybov's Cr about 9-10 months later.
    So what inferences must shareholders make from this.
    I believe he is too shitescared to reveal the true state of play because he knows he'll be out of a job in weeks. He's going to just sit back, and whatever happens, he'd think that he's covered by his comments to a sideline reporter at the Indaba. It a friggin disgrace.

We need to get an answer to the EP3 question. That will answer a lot of questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.