HFR 0.00% 30.5¢ highfield resources limited

This is not just Bot selling - I downloaded and analysed today's...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is not just Bot selling - I downloaded and analysed today's trades asat 14:33 when volume traded was just over 1 million:
    - 902,000 of the traded volume was transacted with trades over 1000 shares.
    - There were large volumes traded around $1.60 and again at $1.50 - typical of panic selling when key price points are hit.

There has been a lot of negative press around potash prices in the last 3-4 weeks and most of the listed big players have seen significant share price falls - oversupply and drought in various countries around the world are the key issues. Do a Google News search for "Potash" covering the last month for further details. So this is possibly part of the reason for the Highfield share price falls over the last couple of weeks. Or maybe there are issues with the environmental approval that have not been released to the market.

If the selling is due to the falling potash prices, then I'm not too concerned - As we all know, Highfield will be a low cost producer and the falling Potash prices are forcing the higher cost producers out.

DYOR
    BigGreg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $48.27K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 35032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.