1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Gidday ados,

You know I always have a macro sector view that lasts 3-5 years usually,

1997-2001 was tech
    2001-2005 was biotech
    2005-2011 was mining
    2011-? Is biotech
    Sometime in the future is mobile payments and gaming or tech again but I don't have the ability to tell which company will work.

This is just a smaller play for me - I was shown the CR but felt it had run too hard so when a bit of market weakness knocked it down a little I got interested.

As you know I try to find platform stocks rather than single cure or single drill stocks so tech is a hard filed but MBE has the potential to have significant scalable revenue if management are any good. The problem here I see is the low barriers to entry for competing products so it was important that profitability has already been established.

The addition of insto money to the register is very comforting as they tend to do a little more due diligence than I do!

Always nice to see familiar names on a new stock - even paprika!

My ADO gains have now been spread across WPL,BHP,ANZ,NAB,QAN,ANI,CFX,KAR,MBE,PYC,GNC,TLS so I am pretty boring but as you can see from the latest top 50 thread ADO is still a massive exposure.

If MBE proves itself I will keep what I bought but as you may have seen in LYC I am quite willing to burn an idea if I have made a mistake. I am also looking at the MWN one but need to do more research on that as I am trying to stick to earning stocks or takeover targets (QAN,KAR) and a couple of specs that have turbo charge potential (ADO,PYC) and MBE seems to fit a category of an option for me - ie they pay their own way, have capital for expansion and massive scalability.

Ds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.