HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Heya VYR. I wouldn't discount charts so quickly. I think the...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Heya VYR. I wouldn't discount charts so quickly. I think the issue is when they are relied on explicitly and not taken in conjunction with other information, especially if you're investing not trading. For instance, the charts have been pointing at a retest of 43EMA since the 30th April. They have also reflected a reduced sentiment that has been mentioned by at least one poster in this group.

On the 29th April I placed an order for 41095 units at 73 - you should be able to see this in the open orders. That order was only just missed last Friday. I have only shared the parts of my charts I thought relevant at the time, there are indications that HGO share price could test 67.

Agree the market is crazy, but you have an advantage if you can find the cathedral (organisation) in the bazaar (crazy) and I think this is what charts bring but I respect they are not for everyone. Consider that all of the big trading organisations are using some form of smarts to trade based on technical indicators, that says it all really. Once you can predict what the big end of town are doing, you can take advantage of that.

BTW, I very much value your contributions re fundamentals here, not that I am capable of fully absorbing them ;-)

Last edited by fuhc46: 06/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.