HGO 1.89% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

HGO - Chart, page-172

1. VYR
    4,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Hi Fuhc,

Isn't punting a fun occupation. I love being in with a chance.

Whilst accumulating and exiting I've often bought too early when others are selling and sold too early when others are buying. Being able to predict which way the market is heading certainly could help to avoid that if your not driven by the fear of missing out.

The charts of course are a reflection of what has happened and don't factor in any good or bad news that is is likely to drop. Understanding the fundamentals gives you a better chance of knowing. what could be coming.

Good luck buying at 7.3 c. If I had the $3,000 I'd be buying 40,000 @ .075 or a few less in case:

* the market follows Fridays jump in the US.
    * HGO drops an announcement that a hole through the deeps hit 250m @2.4% Cu. or
    * the Cu price jumps or
    * there's an interest rate cut announced and fear of a meltdown disappears or
    * Putin pulls out of the war following the show of resolve from America and France saying they are prepared to send troops if he breaks through Ukraine's defences. or
    * the Middle East crisis is sorted. or
    * someone lobs a Take Over bid at 30C

Charts simply look at what is happening and attempt to extrapolate it forward. That's not a real world situation.

Traders will not be able to drive a charted outcome if good or bad news hits the newsstand .

There is a slim chance of a bit of bad news that spooks the market and causes a fall back to circa 3c but thats why one should only invest what they can afford to loose in high risk stuff like mining.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6149/6149621-ccf6dd9a6dd48866402eb10084cd2c18.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $165.3K 3.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 537539 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 487724 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.