HGO 1.37% 7.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

The "high risk high reward" formula coupled with detailed FA and...

1. VYR
    4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2869
    The "high risk high reward" formula coupled with detailed FA and worst case risk analysis as the risk management tool does have its rewards.

I read with interest RSD's "throwing in the towel post" because he couldn't buy at the bargain price he somehow decided was his preferred entry point.

Your post reminded me of the importance of regularly reviewing decisions as circumstances change and changing them to suit the times.

"Sad to say I have taken the decision to sell my old boat which I have owned for more than half my life because of the need to manage the risk of falling after crushing two vertebrae on separate occasions in the last two years." was a good decision based on a small picture view of things.

A bigger picture view allows me to reconsider and change the decision to "keep the boat with support from the next two generations of the family" who's joy of sailing the high seas goes on.

I'm still in with a chance of dying with the most toys.

Looks like I won't get too many bargains in the 4.10 auction with my small war chest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $150.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $102.5K 1.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 392333 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 28213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.