HGO 1.89% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

HGO - Chart, page-372

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401

That last point you make is very good. This is because I am a great believer in paying a first big divy as a reward for all the hard work the long termers have put in without receiving any return for many years, either in the form of divys or an appreciating sp.

I note that the sp recently touched near my average buy price which underscores this point. Of course I knew divys were far off after I stuck with HGO when pit mining closed, but to get little or no capital growth hurts given we have had a long string of good announcements (more than I dared to hope for) and nothing really negative since that f’n mining machine we tried to test was barely able to dig a tunnel long enough to get itself out of the rain.

I had experience of this “reward divy” with another coy in the medical sector where there was a huge payout after their product hit market due to the huge number of years of nothing while it was developed.

i was pretty certain that Lachlan understood this need. Let’s hope Bob is of the same view - after all he has joined after the operation is up and running and has not had to deal with the pain holders have been in.

You cannot always live for a bigger future reward - sometimes the starving have to be fed and the roof repaired before one moves on with the future vision. It’s cold in a Melbourne winter without a warm coat.

Last edited by mwilson25: 29/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $235.6K 4.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 149059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.