HGO 1.59% 6.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

And a happy new year to you Ducky.I'm not sure when we will get...

1. VYR
    4,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3029
    And a happy new year to you Ducky.

I'm not sure when we will get an MRE update.

Since the ES in March there has been some exploration outside the mine plan area directed at expanding the exploration targets to add new lodes in the quest to fill the plant. This resulted in the recent update announcement increasing the Exploration Targets. We may have to wait for positive Cash flow to emerge to see serious resource expansion drilling occur in these areas.

There has also been some drilling in the north and south hubs which may well result in an increase in resources which they are duty bound under continuous disclosure rules to announce as soon as the estimates are complete.

The main focus has been on lode definition drilling in the lead up to the commencement of mining of the stopes. This would likely result in an increase in certainty associated with the indicated resources rather than a materially increase in the bottom line resources so maybe nothing much to see there at this stage.

The next update that I 'm looking forward to is a Mine Plan Revision focused on cut off grade associated with the hedging price that has been put in place. It will be interesting to learn how much CU and Au production they are forecasting during the ramp up this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $134.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $114.1K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199989 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 425332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.