HGO 1.47% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

HGO - Chart, page-102

1. VYR
    4,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2770
    The Sunburnt Country

To hot to do anything-else so thought I would pass the time before thirst quenching with a bit of a rant.

Yesterday it was good to see some very happy new Australians getting their Citizenship.

With Albosleezy at the helm they will also need to register a company if they are aspirational and want to cap their tax rate and keep a bit of what they earn to grow their own pie.

On the subject of pies It was a very sunburnt day up here yesterday so one was obliged to have a cool white wine with the meat pie to celebrate the things that make our county special.

Moving on to paying heaps of tax.

Its unfortunate that when our investment in HGO starts giving, Albo, soon to become exceedingly sleazy , is set to double the tax rate on our super and charge us tax on the the unrealised gains as the share price rises. I am comforted by the thought that 30 might be our Hidden Gem Opportunities lucky number.

* 30 year potential for a bull market for copper.
    * 30 year potential mine life running the old plant full given the quantum of resources in the Exploration Target that just touches the surface of the resource potential in the upper section of the lodes close to the plant in the mine lease area .
    * 30 c dividends could be in the wind, when the cash flow turns positive and there's money for dividends and exploration, if Peter and Derick find a Buried Hill in the SE leases which is bigger than the Broken and Prominent ones. If that happens we may well need a :
    * 30X upgrade to the processing capacity.

I thought the days of a company tax of 48%, compulsory distribution of 67% of company profits, no imputation credits, a top rate personal income tax of 67% and anything you were lucky enough to have when you reached the final curtain was hit with an inheritance tax, were dead and buried.

It's all theoretical of course. in the bad old days tax minimisation was Australia's National Sport.

Albo-weak-at-the-neezy must have sawdust between his ears if he thinks that high achievers are going to direct their efforts into earning high wages and leave their money invested in super if he makes it disadvantages to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $434.0K 6.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 517373 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 100311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ 2581355
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.