AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

hhg breaks $ in london, page-3

1. 865 Posts.
    re: hhg breaks $ in london ..for smacko Hi smacko

In answer to a few of your questions on AMP,, firstly
    I think there is ~10% T/O premium in the sp now but that could become less as AMP cranks up again and wins back market share lost to the banks as AMohl has touted,,next

NAB will want to boost its share price before a T/O battle looms,, yes a battle as I/ve had it on good advice that Westpac is just under the 5% reporting threshold and would do a friendly T/O merger with their Sydney cousins or get a 10% blocking stake to make NAB pay for their acquisition,, see the cockup on NAB's raid on AMP was because they got wind of Westpac's buying and so had to move quicker than expected.

Thirdly..the write down on HHG is becoming less as it's share price rises..now 43.5p on LSE on good volume.. and dont be surprised if Old Mutual LSE:OML makes a bid for HHG soon..its sp is going against the trend (..mabe speculating T/O HHG) even though it will recieve funds of 2BillPounds from an assett sale shortly,, more than enough to T/O HHG

And yes maybe AMP's sp will be ranged bound but there are lots of dynamics that could move it..up hopefully.. I'm sticking to my 100.982K AMP and 150K HHG..which I topped up the sameday Mohl topped up his HHG holding with a AUD200K purchase @ 91c...now that's got to be a good sign!

The rest of my portfolio is mainly gold metals oils of which I have been taking profits over the past few months.
    good luck smacko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.