TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

HHL still selling down SRX, page-10

1. 9,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Shareholder responsibility not ACL to know position and lodge.
    ASX, ASIC etc are all slack and don't follow anything up and never any penalty so no big stick if you get what I mean. I can't think anyone even those who were headed for takeovers and premeditated not doing correct announcements have ever been fined . I have seen them lodged 12 months or more late without explanation.
    Good company secs either monitor their register well or contract a company to do it for them to flesh out all the Nominee accounts and confirm who is on their registry. I am not aware ACL have done this and probably rely on broker to do a half arsed job and keep them in touch. ACL in my opinion doesn't keep a very close eye on the registry in the past as they didn't know who was moving stock about and they should have if they had a relationship with the holders or were monitoring it. You can sign up for various packages at the registry to get daily changes , % changes etc etc at a extra cost or just get top 20 daily ,on demand, weekly or monthly. etc. Unless someone at ACL knew what they were doing and what to look for then getting the data is pointless.

1% of ACL is over 3 million shares so you can sell and buy or manipulate withing that and not declare a thing if that was your prerogative and everyone likes privacy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.