HHM 0.00% 2.5¢ hampton hill mining nl

I kind of wonder why J.Pitt bothers to come out with statements...

1. 5,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I kind of wonder why J.Pitt bothers to come out with statements like the following from the latest shareholder update letter.

" The Hampton Hill board will then review the planned processing rate outlined in the Feasibility Study once released, allowing it then to advise shareholders of when our Company can anticipate first royalty payments and provide some meaningful commentary of the level of payments to expect at given gold price assumptions. "

Any payments are so far into the future ( likely 8 years or more ) that it is meaningless for the company to even comment on them. There are so many variables & unknowns at this stage. Is this a case of not having any real news to report. So the company feels that it is better to say something than nothing at all.

Shareholders would be better served if the company talked about valuing the royalty for a sale once potential production guidelines can be ascertained.

At 75 J. Pitt is no spring chicken. As the controlling & dominant shareholder by a large margin Is his determination to hold the royalty governed by a desire to provide for his beneficiaries rather than focusing on the well being of long suffering shareholders ??? Shareholders who have been held hostage to years of inactivity & the inability to cash out of their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.