HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

If this situation had taken place when Bob Hawke was PM he would...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    If this situation had taken place when Bob Hawke was PM he would have moved quickly to resolve this serious problem, Albo appears to have no interest. What has this to do with HHR where their main project is in the UK? Many Australian oil/gas companies like HHR are operating in overseas countries such as South Africa, Italy,UK ,Austria, Boswana, PNG to name a few, MAY for example even operates in Cuba. Out of this list which country has the greatest sovereign risk? I never though the day would come when I would say Australia. In todays Australian Shell appears to agree "Intervention clouds gas investment: Shell" Basically in Australia we have a government that is anti oil/gas development many would like to completely close down the industry to "save the planet." Current policies include price cap on gas which might be changed to "reasonable" in the future whatever that means. Restrictions on exports, no support to develop existing projects, and red tape so bad that approval for new projects can take 10 years or more. As more countries including the UK see that the mad rush to get out of gas is a mistake , Australia is being left behind. HHR 's project appears to be in the right place at the right time and should greatly reward shareholders as they move towards development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.