So just a bit about myself, over the past year I have been...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So just a bit about myself, over the past year I have been interested in investing. It wasn't until recent I learnt about trading. Being a very analytical person this caught my eye. I have currently been researching everything I possibly can, learning about jargon, patterns and studies etc.

I wanted to find out if day trading on the asx is a viable, mainly as a hobby and then a potential way to increase my income. This is mainly as I work as a tutor for mathematics, statistics and science in the afternoons after 4pm-6pm, I also work in night fill so ill only have a couple of days that i wouldn't be able to trade due to university. I was looking at starting with a capital of 10k when I am comfortable after practising on paper accounts

Next thing I would like to find out about is what scanners do you guys mainly use, as well as which brokers are the best for day trading and finally which paper trading platforms would you guys recommend.

For now I think it would be best if I could use a free scanner so I can learn to trade with a paper account, and learn the ropes before I jump in.

Thanks, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Loomy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.