IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

MickYour on the money with that post !!!"If one is long on the...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Mick
    Your on the money with that post !!!
    "If one is long on the stock, there's 2 ways of making money :-
    -capital appreciation
    -dividends."

IGR Board ...not CC in isolation ( Boards have a Corporate Governance obligation to speak/present in unison )....have said we are "PRESENTLY " not focusing on dividends , but to GROW THE BUSINESS!!!
    IE CAPITAL APPRECIATION .
    Like it or not , thats the Board's direction.
    MINES and MONEY was an International Conference in London , at the start of the month . Silver Lake , Northern Star , Doray et al presented or had a presence .
    If you think that Mines and Money has less significance than Your Money , Your Call ....then you have that prerogative !
    There is an abundance of Brokers support on the Igr WEBSITE that is demonstrative that the "story " is out there ...and that story is GROWTH .
    Entitled to your view , of course you are ...but I have been in the same position as you with other stocks , and if I have a different view than the Board , or can't be persuaded that I am wrong/impatient , and /or I lose confidence in the Board ...I move on .
    I just don't see the justification/ point in incessantly beating up on yourself / the Board /others.
    But I will leave it there ,,,and wish you peace and goodwill for Christmas , and may your prosperity consolidate and enlarge in 2012.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.