NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Bozot (banned) and THYSHIFT (? banned) say helloI think HC...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Bozot (banned) and THYSHIFT (? banned) say hello

I think HC should give people a second chance they tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater often the people who gain are their competitors.. We can all get emotional when hard cold cash is involved.

Suggest you + this post if you'd like HC to re consider their policy.

From Boz

"...So we have been told clearly that the NBN are talking with TLS. We are told they wont be able to go forward without an agreement with TLS. SO TLS say we will talk with NBN. They talk for weeks we get told it may take awhile to agree etc. Because TLS is out there trying to get 4G which I am reliably told may be fast enough for most of us in the big smokes, indeed wherever mobile range is... It is a lot less then 70% of the whole country though.. Maybe NWT would get involved in the transmission of data around the country as well. I doubt it the government can afford to let down the TLS holders (me included) so they want to get some sort of cosy deal. They will be shocked at the speed of the 4G wireless as they were indeed apparently shocked at the 15mpbs for the sat with minimal noticeable latency...
    My bet is NBN tell us they are launching a sat.. But they don't tell us who.. That's easy Done that..
    They go into agreement to use the TLS copper and try to hive of bigpond into NBN... They get half the country planned on web access there..& then.
    In a way it may be cheaper for them to buy TLS or go into a cosy agreement with them. TLS price goes to $8. They are back in favour. Every TOM, Dick Harry Bozo, TG & Cyb with TLS & NWT would be happy with that...

I can wait... my prediction TLS $6 by June.. & NWT 3c by June.. at least... "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.