NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

hi from some old posters.., page-22

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I know you dont hold MAK but you keep tabs. I'm guessing you are trying to squeeze as much profit from the other spec stocks you have, while trying to downramp this one in a hope you can make a profitable transition as a NWT holder (I would be). If I am right then NEWTG might take you off ignore. If you do come over we can have the ramping championships. Until then I appreciate good healthy discussion with a twist of humour.

jaybay, i have stated a number of times (and I know the likes of newtg and friends only like to concentrate on my negativity exclusively) is that you never say never. If NWT show anything that contradicts the history then yes, of course I would re-evaluate and consider. As of today, there is nothing different to the past. They have always been able to make some revenues, just never to an extent that they can offset costs. Currently NWT has a relatively high marketcap for where they are at, they need to show some consistent profit gains to warrant the marketcap in my opinion. Then of course there is the pie in the sky stuff like exclusive NBN contracts and launching of satellites. Sure, if any of this happens there will be a re-rating.

My attitude is, if any of this eventuates, then I will then reconsider my position on NWT. Sure, it will be at a higher price, but stocks prices don't just rise unabated. I would consider NWT somewhere well above 1c as if it was able to sustain this sort of price then they would be at a marketcap that warrants more than just hope.

On the spec stock comment you made, I do trade speculative stocks, that's my forte, but my main goal is to invest in prospective companies and maintain long-term investments in those stocks. OBJ for example is a long-term hold for me, I don't invest too often in stocks for just short-term gain.

So there you go, that's probably as a positive comment you are going to get from me when it comes to NWT at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.