NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Thanks MAK, your slightly postive reply is accepted. My...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Thanks MAK, your slightly postive reply is accepted. My investing strategy is similar to yours in that I look at prospective stocks with good potential. I agree with you on OBJ. The other stocks I own, I dont comment on because most of them are blue chip and boring. Unlike many other investors, I have actually made a good profit out of NWT which has kept my interest. Yes the market cap is ridiculous and a decade without any profit is a disgrace, particularly for those who invested prior to 2008. Over the last couple of years I have seen a significant turnaround. With that momentum comes opportunity and I firmly believe that they have taken the right strategy in which to become profitable.

If they manage to turn a profit this year, then it will be easier for them to gain an even greater one the following year. All in all, signs look very promising, and dont discount the recurring revenue model. It is an excellent way for a company to achieve growth utilising a reliable income stream. I look forward to seeing you onboard around the 1c mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.